The Tower Tour is composed of five lines running tower to tower and reaching speeds up to 50 mph! The tour ends with our breathtaking zero gravity line which features a 12-foot free-fall before the zipline swoops you up like a roller coaster!
Team Building Course
The perfect group activity!
- Team building and zip line packages come with a 10% discount for groups of 6-19 and a 15% discount for 20 people or more.
- Half-Day & Full-Day Zip KC Rental/Corporate Retreats also available – Call for more info!
- Everyone must weigh between 70 and 275 pounds in order to zip line
This is a strict rule! We do not offer refunds or vouchers for anyone not within the weight requirements.
- You will be asked to arrive at least 30 minutes before your tour time in order to check in.
- Team Building Course Per Person • Minimum of 6 people per Group
- Hike & Zip Combo 1.5 Hours
- Tower Tour Combo 2 Hours
- Ultimate Adventure Combo 3 Hours
CHOOSE YOUR OWN TEAM BUILDING EXPERIENCE IN KC!
Reconnect with each other and the great outdoors through a guided team building hike. For an added experience, add on one of our zipline tours to end on a thrilling high note!
Take your dream-team on a guided hike through our KC Timber Challenge Obstacle Course with a fun team building twist! Follow your Guide through a series of group challenges and activities as we test your communication skills, hand-eye coordination (just kidding, maybe), and push you outside your comfort zone! We promise you’ll leave with a custom plaque(upon request), fancy bandana, a tan line, and renewed appreciation for personal space. The Team Building Course experience is unique to each group and runs 2-3 hours depending on group size and performance.
- 2 hour guided hike with your own super fun team building guide!
- Over a dozen team-building exercises
- Take-home bandanas
- Plaque for the office (upon request)
- Picnic tables for lunch or meetings (before or after your hike)
Check Out Our Zip Line Tour add-ons!
Add some adrenaline to your Zip KC team building adventure and make a day of it with a high-flying zip line tour on the bluffs of the Kansas River!
The Hike & Zip is composed of four zip lines starting and ending at ground level while zip lining over bluffs with hiking in between. Hiking is just about a 1/2 mile in short sections between zip lines featuring scenic views of the Kansas River Valley and native wildlife! The Hike & Zip is the perfect introduction to zip lining in a fun, relaxed environment.
The Tower Tour is composed of five lines running tower to tower and reaching speeds up to 50 mph! The first tower is 65′ tall with an ascent of 77 steps and runs a quarter of a mile. From there you are up high in the tree canopy as we zip tower to tower all the way back to home base. The tour ends with our breathtaking zero gravity line which features a 12-foot free-fall before the zip line swoops you up like a roller coaster!
The Ultimate Adventure Combo starts off with a “warm-up” on four lines with a short scenic hike between each line. Get back to nature zipping bluff to bluff over the forest and wildlife below. Then your adventure will continue onto our 65-foot tower! Enjoy panoramic views from downtown Kansas City to Lawrence Kansas and really kick the adrenaline up a notch zipping the longest and fastest line in the region stretching over 1/4 of a MILE. This tour includes 5 tower to tower ziplines through the forest canopy ending with our breathtaking zero gravity line.