The Tower Tour is composed of five lines running tower to tower and reaching speeds up to 50 mph! The tour ends with our breathtaking zero gravity line which features a 12-foot free-fall before the zipline swoops you up like a roller coaster!
Hike & Zip
Come fly over the gorgeous rolling hills!
- Everyone must weigh between 70 and 275 pounds in order to zip line
This is a strict rule! We do not offer refunds or vouchers for anyone not within the weight requirements.
- You will be asked to arrive at least 45 minutes before your tour time in order to check in.
COMBINE THE THRILL OF KANSAS CITY ZIPLINING WITH AN AMAZING HIKE!
The Hike & Zip is composed of four zip lines starting and ending at ground level while zipping over bluffs with hiking in between. Hiking is just about a 1/2 mile in short sections between zip lines featuring scenic views of the Kansas River Valley, wildlife and native plants! The Hike & Zip is the perfect introduction to zip lining in a fun, relaxed environment.
What to Wear/Bring
- Tennis shoes/hiking shoes
- Bug Spray/Sunscreen/Hair Ties
- A Refillable Water Bottle
- Warm clothing if it’s cold!
- Cash to tip your awesome tour guide!