Ninja Training Obstacle Tour
Looking for a family-friendly outdoor adventure? Get your hiking shoes out and come play in the woods on our Ninja Training Obstacle Tour.
Ninja Training Obstacle Tour by the KC Timber Challenge & Zip KC
Looking for a family friendly outdoor adventure? Itching to get out of the office and put your ninja moves to the test? Dust off your hiking shoes and come play in the woods with us!
The Ninja Training Tour is a 2-hour guided hike through wooded trails along the bluffs of the Kansas river. Our fun and knowledgeable guides lead you on an exciting hike (approximately 2 miles) that includes various obstacles from our very own KC Timber Challenge. This is a perfect adventure for boy/girl scouts, youth groups, office retreats, birthday parties, family outings and more!
What to expect:
- Hiking through wooded/rocky terrain
- KC Timber Challenge obstacles such as the great walls, bus cargo climb, balance beams, hurdles, rope climb, tractor tire jumps, walk across teeter totters, A-Frame, tire toss, high knee tires, 7 story stairs, bear crawl, gravel bluffs, tube crawl, peak jumps, our famous vertigo bus and many more
- For groups of 20+ additional obstacles can be added on including 200 foot hand-held zip lines, slack lines and the ball crawl
- Wildlife sightings (including possible Sasquatch sightings!)
- Endless amounts of fun 🙂
Please Note: Spectators are not permitted on the course. Chaperone options are available for large groups – Call to book.
To book your tour call 913-214-9478 or email [email protected]
Looking for something a little more organized for team building? Check out our Team Building options. CLICK HERE FOR MORE
BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGES: Zip KC is the perfect setting for unique and thrilling birthday parties. All of our birthday party packages also include a picnic area for your group with yard games, a private orientation & a dedicated guide(s) to ensure everyone has a safe and amazing time.
What to Bring
- Tennis shoes/hiking shoes
- Bug spray
- Hair ties
- Warm clothing if it’s cold!
- Small backpack to carry your phone/camera
- Cash to tip your awesome tour guide!