Enjoy panoramic views from downtown Kansas City to Lawrence, Kansas and really kick the adrenaline up a notch with our breathtaking zero gravity line.
Train like a ninja on our obstacle course
Looking for a family-friendly outdoor adventure? Itching to get out of the office and put your ninja moves to the test? Dust off your hiking shoes and come play in the woods with us!
The Ninja Training Tour is a two-hour guided hike through wooded trails along the bluffs of the Kansas river. Our fun and knowledgeable guides lead you on an exciting hike (approximately two miles) that includes various obstacles from our very own KC Timber Challenge. This is a perfect adventure for boy/girl scouts, youth groups, office retreats, birthday parties, family outings and more!
What to Expect:
- Hiking through wooded/rocky terrain
- KC Timber Challenge obstacles such as the great walls, bus cargo climb, balance beams, hurdles, rope climb, tractor tire jumps, walk across teeter-totters, A-frame, tire toss, high knee tires, 7-story stairs, bear crawl, gravel bluffs, tube crawl, peak jumps, our famous vertigo bus and many more
- For groups of 20+ additional obstacles can be added on including 200-foot hand-held zip lines, slacklines and the ball crawl
- Wildlife sightings (including possible Sasquatch sightings!)
- Endless amounts of fun 🙂
What to Bring
- Tennis shoes/hiking shoes
- Bug spray
- Hair ties
- Warm clothing if it’s cold!
- Small backpack to carry your phone/camera
- Cash to tip your awesome tour guide!